Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Oscillatoria princeps dating profile- extra credit

 

            Oscillatoria princeps    131

                📍 10 miles away
                    
                    Looking for something a little deeper than surface level. Why settle for those                              unicellular guys when you can have the whole multicellular package? 😏 

                  Looking for someone who appreciates a dad bod. 💪 

                 good cook, play your cards right and you may get to taste my signature dish of O2                 😋 

                 I like warm sunny days and I'm looking for someone to enjoy them with 🌞

                 Like an onion, I have layers. I'm looking for someone who's willing to peel them                         back and know the real me 💯

                 WILL swipe left on anaerobic chemotrophs because I already know we won't be a                   good match 👎 



                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscillatoria princeps dating profile- extra credit

                 Oscillatoria princeps     131                    📍  10 miles away