Friday, November 30, 2018

World's Hottest Microbe ;)


Hey Hey! I things a little hot! So if you’re on board with spicy food, hot yoga, a fiery personality and sizzling adventures in crazy hot places then I’m your girl. Come visit me, in the pacific northwest at the bottom of the ocean inside my own personal sauna home, a hydrothermal vent. Not to toot my own horn but I have revolutionary metabolism, so you’ll never have to worry about me getting out of shape. I also was nominated as the world’s hottest microbe, so you could say I got some good genetics. I’m currently preoccupying myself working with scientists researching ways to use organics and turn them into electricity based off my metabolism mechanisms. Because of that I don’t have much time for friends but really there aren’t a ton in my remote sauna area. If we can figure out better ways to utilize this cool personality trait I have, I could totally help change the world as we know it, which is my life’s goal. I’m really looking for someone that not only can take the heat but is motivated and busy with their own work (preferably In STEM careers because that’s what I’m involved in and it will be easier to relate). Also hoping to find someone that is passionate about my life goals because they are priorities I’m not ready to give up.
-Strain 121


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscillatoria princeps dating profile- extra credit

                 Oscillatoria princeps     131                    📍  10 miles away