Thursday, September 24, 2020

Chloracidobacterium thermophilium Dating Profile

 Chloracidobacterium thermophilium









I may be an acidobacterium, but I don’t have an acid tongue. I’m pretty easy going and neutral on most things. I like hot summer days and swimming in Yellowstone hot springs (44 - 58⁰C is just right 😊). I’m not much of a handyman; I couldn’t fix your CO2. But I do have a lot of energy from soaking up the sun. I’m fairly independent and like my space, but don’t want anyone to suck the oxygen out of the room. I consider myself cultured, though my friends don’t tend to be. I may need some of your branched amino acids and vitamin B12 is my favorite present at Christmas. My greatest flaw is my job mining sulfur can get a little smelly. I’m new to this website (discovered in 2007), so come say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscillatoria princeps dating profile- extra credit

                 Oscillatoria princeps     131                    📍  10 miles away